-
March 15th, 2003, 01:30 AM
#1
Inactive Member
God ne users here, thsi program is pissing me off, mayb its because i've never been on for Dos? even reading those online help guides i still don't know waht the doo
!)@*#!&@#$_(*^#%(*^_(*!@#$*_!#(*_!!!!!!!!!!
I am stuck in the DCC sessions,
they say get<filename>
so WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE DAMN FILE NAMES?
it doesn't say so in dir, it just says hte top 5 most downloaded files are..
HELP ME
-
March 15th, 2003, 02:04 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I can help. But you need to outline your problem with more specific details. Did I see you say DOS in there somewhere? Anyway, write back with a more thouroguh explanation. And give me your system specs IE Clockspeed (what speed is your chip and whats the manufacturer?), ram, connection, are you running a firewall, etc.
-Reikou
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks